Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- @PhaydraAnnette @StopStHarassmnt we just had a city council hearing on SH here in #Philly. @HollabackPhilly helped initiate it. #SSHLaws 13 hours ago
- RT @NicoleSymmonds: My knowledge of #SSHLaws might have made a difference in how I responded. 13 hours ago
- RT @NicoleSymmonds: She said, "Never argue with fools because from a distance people can’t tell who is who." It was unfair that I had to be… 13 hours ago
- RT @NicoleSymmonds: I used to respond to my harassers & reprimand them but my best friend told me to stop #SSHLaws 13 hours ago
- RT @allison_francis: Relieved #SSHlaws toolkit acknowledges reporting #streetharassment to police isn't best option for everyone: http://t.… 13 hours ago