Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Planet Rock: Hip Hop Shorts at the BlackStar Film Festival this Saturday at 1:40pm. Get your tix! fb.me/3OHfW1Z78 3 days ago
- The National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture (NAMAC) + the Alliance for Community Media (ACM) are teaming up... fb.me/1oXENGDKb 3 days ago
- The 3rd Annual BlackStar Film Festival starts this Thursday, July 31st. Complete Event schedule:... fb.me/1ZEnznZfe 3 days ago
- ESPN Host Stephen A. Smith 'Provokes' Debate about Violence Against Women by Byron Hurt Filmmmaker via Ebony. fb.me/3GuVyHeay 3 days ago
- In 21 days, Israel has killed over 1,000 Palestinians in #Gaza. This project aims to humanize the victims:... fb.me/18JACFSw7 3 days ago