Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Tonight at Harvard University: A panel discussion on race & sexual assault in the media. 8pm in Fong Auditorium.... fb.me/36tsb0rjp 1 day ago
- Award winning journalist Esther Armah to host 1 hour, weekly syndicated radio show feat women of color... fb.me/3X1xsB8AY 1 week ago
- Tonight in Philly: Shade: A Panel Discussion on Race and Feminism. Join us!! fb.me/6HBhYpv4w 1 week ago
- 30 Black Women in Indie Music You Should Know via For Harriet! fb.me/3fBmdXdl3 1 week ago
- RT @emilybailin: @FAANMail and @hashtagfeminism this could be a really thought-provoking topic/story for both orgs: theroot.com/articles/cultu… … 1 week ago