Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Exciting news: Poet and FAAN contributor Denice Frohman just dropped her debut album "Feels Like Home!" Support!! fb.me/11KVqSh3G 2 hours ago
- Please consider donating to POPPYN this holiday! Help expand youth news in #Philly! fb.me/19nCfx3yT 12 hours ago
- @cgirlshustle @FMSupreme we hope so! :) let us know if yall ever come to Philly. 1 day ago
- RT @nualacabral: @MHPshow please consider adding @FAANMail talk backs to the Hip Hop syllabus: faanmail.wordpress.com/talkback/ | #femhiphop #nerdland 1 day ago
- @cgirlshustle yall gotta be at the next #femhiphop conference for real!! do you know @FMSupreme? 1 day ago