Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- THX to The Nation for highlighting our event on #massincarceration, #medialiteracy & Orange Is the New Black! fb.me/2y15lOUu4 4 days ago
- THX to The Nation for highlighting our event on #massincarceration, #medialiteracy & Orange Is the New Black! fb.me/1lXchce9y 4 days ago
- Support! FREE CeCe documentary: This film confronts the culture of violence surrounding trans women of color. It... fb.me/6GeebPPyH 4 days ago
- Florida activist Edward from @BYP_100 is speaking out against Stand Your Ground law. #bypdebate http://t.co/BCsmckLH4v 4 days ago
- Black Women Content Creators Discuss the Portrayal of Black Women in Film and TV via For Harriet. fb.me/2RDRHQOFC 5 days ago