Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- RT @sofiaquintero: The Sofia Quintero Daily is out! paper.li/sofiaquintero ▸ Top stories today via @CharleneCac @McFiredogg @nualacabral 7 hours ago
- RT @womenactmedia: WIN: @GYOTheatre pulls @Facebook ads until they ban content promoting violence against women. Thank them! #FBrape http:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @ShaRaeRae89: Looks like the last @Dove product I'll buy. #Disappointed #FBrape @EverydaySexism @womenactmedia http://t.co/qdBRZ5b9Ls 8 hours ago
- RT @EverydaySexism: Hi @Dove sadly you haven't solved the problem Your ad is appearing here right now (Trigger Warning) #FBrape http://t.co… 8 hours ago
- Tx for pulling your ads from @Facebook, @CapturChildhood! Glad you stand w/us vs. gender-based hate speech. #FBrape womenactionmedia.org/facebookaction… 8 hours ago