Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @whatsPOPPYN: What do people know about #youth experiencing #homelessness? POPPYN hit the streets to find out. youtube.com/watch?v=ExOt-4… 2 days ago
- RT @breadrosesfund: @BlackStarFest illuminates the global black experience through film Jul 31-Aug 3 in Philly! Get tickets. http://t.co/zx… 1 week ago
- RT @discoverPHL: Thursdays nights mean #free #PHL film, at award-winning outdoor theaters like @penns_landing & @theawesomefest! http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @leewayfound: Culture Strike: Social Justice Shorts at @blackstarfest sponsored by leewayfound August 2 at the… instagram.com/p/qmVb6fA_GH/ 1 week ago
- RT @BlackStarFest: Let your star SHINE, donate today! Its levels to this... check em out via ( blackstarfest.org/benefits/) #BlackStar14 #MusicIs… 1 week ago