Posted on October 31, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 2 Chainz, activism, Birthday Song, capitalism, Clear Channel, corporate media, corporate responsibility, gender, hip hop, Kanye West, online feminist activism, race, Radio One, social media, talk back, Universal Music Group, VEVO, Viacom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @breadrosesfund: @BlackStarFest illuminates the global black experience through film Jul 31-Aug 3 in Philly! Get tickets. http://t.co/zx… 3 days ago
- RT @discoverPHL: Thursdays nights mean #free #PHL film, at award-winning outdoor theaters like @penns_landing & @theawesomefest! http://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @leewayfound: Culture Strike: Social Justice Shorts at @blackstarfest sponsored by leewayfound August 2 at the… instagram.com/p/qmVb6fA_GH/ 3 days ago
- RT @BlackStarFest: Let your star SHINE, donate today! Its levels to this... check em out via ( blackstarfest.org/benefits/) #BlackStar14 #MusicIs… 3 days ago
- RT @BlackStarFest: Have you followed us on #facebook? C'mon son get with it! ow.ly/zlXkJ #BlackStar14 #MusicIsTheWeapon 7/31-8/3… 3 days ago